Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof Damage from Sleigh

Last night Santa came and delivered gifts to us. We are very pleased
by our gifts, but there is a problem. When Santa landed his sleigh on
our roof he damaged some of the shingles. I dont feel like we should
have to pay to get this fixed, and the insurance deductible is not
worth turning this in for coverage. We'd really prefer to not sue
Santa, since we know it was just an accident, and we dont even know
where we'd send the sheriff to deliver the court paperwork.

What should we do?

I think Santa should put some sort of roof protectors on his sleigh
runners, but do they make such things?

Merry Christmas

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote
Last night Santa came and delivered gifts to us. We are very pleased
by our gifts, but there is a problem. When Santa landed his sleigh on
our roof he damaged some of the shingles. I dont feel like we should
have to pay to get this fixed, and the insurance deductible is not
worth turning this in for coverage. We'd really prefer to not sue
Santa, since we know it was just an accident, and we dont even know
where we'd send the sheriff to deliver the court paperwork.

What should we do?

I think Santa should put some sort of roof protectors on his sleigh
runners, but do they make such things?

==
I doubt if he can afford any upgrades. My kids tell me he's regifting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Last night Santa came and delivered gifts to us. We are very pleased
by our gifts, but there is a problem. When Santa landed his sleigh on
our roof he damaged some of the shingles. I dont feel like we should
have to pay to get this fixed, and the insurance deductible is not
worth turning this in for coverage. We'd really prefer to not sue
Santa, since we know it was just an accident, and we dont even know
where we'd send the sheriff to deliver the court paperwork.

What should we do?

I think Santa should put some sort of roof protectors on his sleigh
runners, but do they make such things?

Merry Christmas

Joe

Claymores around the chimney. You might have a bit more shingle damage, but
he won't bother you again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Manual Toothbrushes Manufacturer - Yangzhou Shuguang Toothbrush Factory
http://www.xanga.com/sgtoothbrush , http://www.sunrisebrush.com ,
http://www.chinabboss.com , http://20six.co.uk/sgtoothbrush ,
http://www.xanga.com/sunrisebrush , http://sgtoothbrush.livejournal.com

Wooden Cedar Shoe Trees & Insoles Manufacturer - China Toplevel
Co.,Limited
http://www.xanga.com/shoetrees , http://www.xanga.com/shoetree ,
http://www.toplevel.net.cn

Posted to alt.home.repair

For next year........as a repayment .....I would start planning,
building some sort of "Tar and Feather Santa" contraption.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

avid_hiker wrote:
For next year........as a repayment .....I would start planning,
building some sort of "Tar and Feather Santa" contraption.

Two words: Reindeer steaks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"z" wrote in news:1167253505.664553.279550@
79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

avid_hiker wrote:
For next year........as a repayment .....I would start planning,
building some sort of "Tar and Feather Santa" contraption.

Two words: Reindeer steaks.

Hmmmmm...bit gamey but tasty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Yup. Laughing as I think about it now!

Jo Ann

Al Bundy wrote:
Anyone here remember the Cheech & Chong audio tape of Santa crossing the
Mexican border?

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

avid_hiker wrote:
For next year........as a repayment .....I would start planning,
building some sort of "Tar and Feather Santa" contraption.

Two words: Reindeer steaks.

Hmmmmm...bit gamey but tasty.

I wouldn't eat the glowing red nose, though. God only know what's going
on there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in
oups.com:

Al Bundy wrote:
Anyone here remember the Cheech & Chong audio tape of Santa crossing the
Mexican border?

I've also heard if you remember the 60's you didn't have a good time :-(