Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pls help.....How to remove stains on concrete ?

Pls help.....How to remove stains on concrete ?

Our home has stains on concrete from pots and other things.

I was told that pressure cleaning might loosen the very tiny pebbles on
the concrete or damage the concrete

Is there an easy and economical way to get these out ?

Any other ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

irfan smith

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...

Pls help.....How to remove stains on concrete ?

Our home has stains on concrete from pots and other things.

Pots? Ceramic/clay planters? It might be a simple process of bleaching.
Go to a pool supply store and buy a gallon of chlorine mix. Test a small
area. Be careful, the stuff is nasty.