Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Installing Curtain Drain?

Hi - I'm buying a house and have been told that I need to have a
curtain drain, about 3' deep, installed around the place. I know more
or less the idea of the curtain drain, but have never installed one
myself - is this a doable home maintenance project? Does anyone have a
synopsis of what would need to be done?

Any advice would be super appreciated!

Thanks, Joshua Curtis