Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WASHING MACHINE: Easiest to Work on?

When I do replace my washer, I want to buy a machine that easy to
repair.

Are appliances ever rated on ease of repair?

What washer is the easiest to work on?

Posted to alt.home.repair

There is only one top load washer platform that offers ease of self
repair, but you still need to have some fairly good diagnostic skills
to know what you are doing and you need to understand the theory of how
a washing machine works. To start, you need to understand that a
washer only does 4 things: fills, agitates, drains, spins. And you
need to understand all the mechanical, electrical, and electronic
components that make these 4 things happen.

Your best washer platform for self-repair is the direct drive machine
by Whirlpool, which also comes under various brands, including Kenmore.

Posted to alt.home.repair

i like my maytag, just repaired a hose from the front via the removable
front panel. the drive belt being underneath is cool too.
see also wisdom at:
http://applianceguru.com/

7 LAMPSTICKS 7 FEASTS 7 AGES OF DISPENSATION wrote:
When I do replace my washer, I want to buy a machine that easy to
repair.

Are appliances ever rated on ease of repair?

What washer is the easiest to work on?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Consumer Reports does have a graph on the frequency of repair on
manufacturers.

P.S. Check Maytag - ha ha !

--
Have a Great Week !

Check Winter Haven's Current Weather
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...er+Haven+33881
"7 LAMPSTICKS 7 FEASTS 7 AGES OF DISPENSATION" wrote in
message ups.com...

Which Washing Machine ?? Tim.. UK diy 42 August 25th 06 06:46 PM
My Washing Machine wont work [email protected] UK diy 10 July 13th 05 08:59 AM
Washing machine not washing Carl Home Repair 2 March 6th 04 05:32 PM
Washing machine help please. JhnWil875 Home Repair 1 March 2nd 04 03:50 PM