Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Samsung SMH7178STE

I have a Samsung SMH7178STE microwave oven, and i like it. a few
weeks ago it stopped while heating some leftovers, and i had to wait
20-30 minutes for the power to come back on. Now, it seems like there
is a tremendous build up of humidity in the oven when in use, and if
the item is cooked too long the power will shut off, then its another
30 minutes before it comes back on.

Does anyone know what part I need to replace?

Thank you,
Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair

probably a 45$ fan, or a 35$ microwave, at your local ??????? Best city

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks for opinion. Here is the good news, I found my receipt and the
unit is still within warranty, so I shall have a professional
repairman addressing this issue. I will post the solution, i.e.,
noting which part went bad, when I find out. Should be next week.

Tom