Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default leaning fence post

Hope you guys/girls can help me..installed cedar fence with 6x6 corner posts
in concrete roughly 30" deep in Dallas, TX. Height is roughly 7'.

It has developed a lean to one side, pulling away from the fence line,and is
quite noticeable, perhaps15 degrees or so. The side it is leaning too has
about 6" of ground betwenn the concrete and the curb.

This post has no stress on it other than about a 6' length of bamboo
fencing, opposite the lean, which weights hardly anything. Rest of fence is
fine.

How do I get this post upright without breaking it all apart and starting
over? Really would hate that.

Leaning lamp post [email protected] Home Repair 1 July 28th 06 03:52 PM
Fence Post crmay Home Repair 11 May 27th 06 01:37 AM
Concrete Fence Post ?'s KJR UK diy 3 August 3rd 05 07:52 PM
What is the best 4 x 4 Fence Post to Use? Michael Home Repair 8 July 9th 03 04:12 AM