Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help finding a potting bench.

I posted this also on rec.gardens. I've also google til I'm googled out.
Thanks.

I recently saw in a catalog (in the last 2 weeks or so) an advertisement for
a potting bench that is wire or metal. It was black. It is of the style
that is popular nowadays to make adjustable shelves just about
anywhere...kitchen, office, storeroom, etc. You see these shelves in chrome
and black usually. They assemble by sliding the shelf down over the legs
and locking in at a certain, desired height.

The potting bench I saw was 48" wide and that's the only measurement I
remember. It also had an option to purchase more "trays". I don't remember
the price, only that it was acceptable.

For the life of me, I can't find that catalog, have searched on the
net..using terms like garden bench, potting bench, garden work bench, etc.
If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I would appreciate a nod in the
right direction. Thanks.
Perry

Posted to alt.home.repair

perrylep wrote:
[...]

I hate to brag (no I don't) .....................

the web wizard delivers!

but this one is only 36" wide

intermetro is the mfr

http://www.125west.com/InterMetro_La..._shelving.html

looks to me like it is just a "re-tasked" bakers rack....search based
on that if you want a wider selection

http://www.organize-everything.com/barach.html

cheers
Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

Identical, but the "garden rack" had specific trays to accommodate soil,
etc.
But hey, I'm impressed...you can brag all you want..
Perry