Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leaking pipe

Hello-
We have a Delta facet with a pull out handle on the facet. I had the water
on last night and when I turned up the pressure, water came out
drastically slower and then it started to leak underneath the sink. My
husband looked under the sink and tried fixing it and everytime we turned
on the water with high pressure it starts leaking again and the clamp pops
off. Is it as simple as just replacing the clamp?