Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave Sacramento Dave is offline

Default Leaking pipe

"broz1" wrote in message
news:5320d9ff2f59d5ec6b3f902e1e8bd9c3@homerepairli ve.com...
Hello-
We have a Delta facet with a pull out handle on the facet. I had the water
on last night and when I turned up the pressure, water came out
drastically slower and then it started to leak underneath the sink. My
husband looked under the sink and tried fixing it and everytime we turned
on the water with high pressure it starts leaking again and the clamp pops
off. Is it as simple as just replacing the clamp?

I had the same problem with a delta faucet , if you are talking the hose
connection for the sprayer. I ended up using tie wire to hold the clamp. It
is just a poor design, it failed in less than a year.