Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Al is offline

Default Question about very, very high gloss interior paint

I'm getting ready to paint some woodwork in my home.

A few years ago I had been through a home where the woodwork was painted
with an extremely high gloss white paint. I liked how it looked and was
interested in doing something similar. The paint was glossy enough it almost
looked like an epoxy paint, but I don't think it was. It was way more glossy
than standard high gloss interior paint. There were no brush marks in it. It
had an almost "glass like" finish. I did a search on google, but didn't
identify anything that seemed like that kind of paint.

Any ideas what kind of paint that might have been?

Thanks

Al