Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Insurance shingle wind damage

I lost approx 10 shingles and maybe 10-15 are curled over from a wind storm.
Is there a minimum amount of damage required for the insurance company to
replace the entire roof?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Martik" wrote in

I lost approx 10 shingles and maybe 10-15 are curled over from a wind
storm. Is there a minimum amount of damage required for the insurance
company to replace the entire roof?

If my rates increase next bill even though I've had no claims, will you be
subsidizing it because of your bogus claims?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Martik" wrote in message
I lost approx 10 shingles and maybe 10-15 are curled over from a wind

storm.
Is there a minimum amount of damage required for the insurance company to
replace the entire roof?

This is a joke. Right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

11 shingle minimum, so get to work.