Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Architectural Glossary

Hi, I would just like to tell you about an Architectural Glossary
available for your reference on the internet. The glossary is quite
thorough and may answer some of your questions.

The glossary is located at

http://.architecturalglossary.appropriatetonothing.net

You may also like to check out The Handiman Special at

http://thehandimanspecial.appropriatetonothing.net

A site with articles about home design, construction and repair.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oops!
I mistyped the address for the Architectural Glossary

The glossary is located at

http://architecturalglossary.appropriatetonothing.net

I apologize for the mistake

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 15 Nov 2006 10:06:43 -0800, "GMDuggan" wrote:

Oops!
I mistyped the address for the Architectural Glossary

The glossary is located at

http://architecturalglossary.appropriatetonothing.net

I apologize for the mistake

Neat site! Thanks.