Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circuit Breaker

I have a 15amp circuit breaker from my main panel going to my garage
panel. The wire going to the panel to the garage is 10awg. I was
wondering if i could change that circuit breaker to a higher one. I
have a 220V heater that is 20 amps that keeps tripping the 15 amp
breaker on the main panel. Could I go to a 30amp breaker on the main
panel to the garage? On the garage panel there is 2 15amp circuits and
the 2pole 20amp circuit for the heater.

Thanks
Stuart