Posted to alt.home.repair

Default any experience with Vifah snapping deck tiles?

If you've put the Vifah snap deck tiles on your deck or patio, please
post your experiences here.

thanks,
tim1198

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 31, 7:26 am, wrote:
If you've put the Vifah snap deck tiles on your deck or patio, please
post your experiences here.

thanks,
tim1198

The ViFAH snapping tiles are a bit different from some of the other
tiles which have loops on two sides and pegs on the other two sides as
with their tiles once you have snapped them together, you can't pull
them apart. And in my opinion that's the main disadvantage. You
really have to make sure that you are laying them the way you want. I
think they also only give 12 months warranty which is probably a bit of
a worry. I prefer the Swiftdeck tiles which look a lot more solid and
have a plastic connecting mechanism which lets you pull the tiles of
parts and put them down in another place if you want to. They also
have a couple of designs so you can make patterns if you want to.
Ian

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hello Ricod Jour, Tim1198, and Ian,

Thank you for your interest our product.

If you haven't seen our products yet, please note that we have a free
sample program, where you can get a few full-size tiles for FREE.
Please feel free to try the samples out, play with them, and test them
out in your local climate until you decide to purchase our products.

Although all of our products come with one year warranty, the lifetime
of our tiles expect to last up to 5 to 10 years. In the event of there
is any manufacturing defect with any tiles, we also offer a "free
replacement" on any defected tiles. By that, we ship the new tiles to
you within 24 hours from notice - at no cost - to replace the defected
tiles.

Please check out our website http://www.deck-tile.com (there is a
"dash" in between "deck" and "tile") to order free samples and see
pictures of existing projects.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
or 718-383-5406.

Thank you again and look forward to supporting you.

VIFAH Customer Service

On Nov 2, 8:19 am, "RicodJour" wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 31, 7:26 am, wrote:
If you've put the Vifah snap deck tiles on your deck or patio, please
post your experiences here.

thanks,
tim1198

The ViFAH snapping tiles are a bit different from some of the other
tiles which have loops on two sides and pegs on the other two sides as
with their tiles once you have snapped them together, you can't pull
them apart. And in my opinion that's the main disadvantage. You
really have to make sure that you are laying them the way you want. I
think they also only give 12 months warranty which is probably a bit of
a worry. I prefer the Swiftdeck tiles which look a lot more solid and
have a plastic connecting mechanism which lets you pull the tiles of
parts and put them down in another place if you want to. They also
have a couple of designs so you can make patterns if you want to.The Vifah web site says you can disassemble them and rearrange them.

Never saw them, much less used them, so I can't swear to it one way or
the other...

Posted to alt.home.repair
wdb wdb is offline

responding to
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-161425-.htm
Yea, they are nice, but i found better ones at diypatiodeck.com
i am going on my 8th year now, and they are still great!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wdb wrote the following:
responding to
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-161425-.htm

Original message posted October 31, 2006

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

deck problem John D'Errico Home Repair 3 August 30th 04 12:02 AM
buiding a deck questi barry martin Home Repair 2 August 17th 04 06:47 PM
HF 34706 lathe Dominic Palazzola Woodturning 56 March 8th 04 11:21 AM
Laying floor tiles on old lino/vinyl tiles Steve UK diy 4 September 28th 03 08:41 PM
Varnishing a house deck? [deck refinishing] Emily Lattella Home Repair 2 July 16th 03 08:07 PM