Posted to alt.home.repair

Default stonemason for hire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My work--- http://freewebs.com/artisanstone

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
My work--- http://freewebs.com/artisanstone

I wouldn't trust a contractor that won't shell out $50 a year for a
non-free website, plus spams newsgroups.

-Tim

Posted to alt.home.repair

You would rather trust a contractor, that has a high overhead and
passes the bill on to you? Do you realize that materials have gone up
in most areas 300% and the cost of installing and faberication has
stayed the same? I would rather cut corners on everthing but the
quality of my work. I'm just tring to make a living and get my work
out there. I noticed that you didn't comment on the work, just the
free website.

Kurt
Tim Fischer wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
My work--- http://freewebs.com/artisanstone

I wouldn't trust a contractor that won't shell out $50 a year for a
non-free website, plus spams newsgroups.

-Tim

Posted to alt.home.repair

" writes:

You would rather trust a contractor, that has a high overhead and
passes the bill on to you? Do you realize that materials have gone up
in most areas 300% and the cost of installing and faberication has
stayed the same? I would rather cut corners on everthing but the
quality of my work. I'm just tring to make a living and get my work
out there. I noticed that you didn't comment on the work, just the
free website.

No, he commented on the SPAMMING.

Consider the ethics of the people you just climbed into bed with.
If you think you can attract business on the internet, don't do it
this way. Anyone with any sense will never call you.
Do you really think we want this newsgroup turned into an advertising
board?

Kurt
Tim Fischer wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
My work--- http://freewebs.com/artisanstone

I wouldn't trust a contractor that won't shell out $50 a year for a
non-free website, plus spams newsgroups.

-Tim

Oh, a top posting spammer, the worst kind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

If that all you noticed, then you don't pay attention very well. And you
also top post.

wrote in message
ps.com...
You would rather trust a contractor, that has a high overhead and
passes the bill on to you? Do you realize that materials have gone up
in most areas 300% and the cost of installing and faberication has
stayed the same? I would rather cut corners on everthing but the
quality of my work. I'm just tring to make a living and get my work
out there. I noticed that you didn't comment on the work, just the
free website.

Kurt
Tim Fischer wrote:
oups.com...