Posted to alt.home.repair
jeffc jeffc is offline

Default stonemason for hire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that all you noticed, then you don't pay attention very well. And you
also top post.

wrote in message
ps.com...
You would rather trust a contractor, that has a high overhead and
passes the bill on to you? Do you realize that materials have gone up
in most areas 300% and the cost of installing and faberication has
stayed the same? I would rather cut corners on everthing but the
quality of my work. I'm just tring to make a living and get my work
out there. I noticed that you didn't comment on the work, just the
free website.

Kurt
Tim Fischer wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
My work--- http://freewebs.com/artisanstone

I wouldn't trust a contractor that won't shell out $50 a year for a
non-free website, plus spams newsgroups.

-Tim