Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hooray!

I'm starting to get there! Taking a hell of a lot longer than I
thought though. Check out http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk, and
look for the hundreds of free plans I've just added tonight!

Feedback is appreciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed wrote:
On 27 Oct 2006 20:06:32 -0700, "
wrote:

Feedback is appreciated.

Where did the "Charts & Tables" link go????

Regards,
Ed

Decided to put it in with the hints and advice bit... should I
re-instate it?

Barry