Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A smoke for testing air flow through attic vents.

Is there a recipe for making harmless smoke that would enable me to see
the air flow coming into the attic through attic vents and out the
other side of an exhaust fan?

What would you recommend?

Posted to alt.home.repair

there are smoke pencils squeezed they give off smoke like stuff

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Is there a recipe for making harmless smoke that would enable me to see
the air flow coming into the attic through attic vents and out the
other side of an exhaust fan?

What would you recommend?

http://www.evhill.com/products/White_Smoke.htm

You could order smaller quantity thru an HVAC supply house.

It's difficult to make your own for the volume of smoke
you need.

ice dams mrbeanfan Home Repair 18 September 18th 06 05:14 AM
Attic vents [email protected] Home Repair 5 October 6th 05 04:18 AM
Best Insulation Scheme for a Finish Attic? Daniel Rubin Home Repair 2 February 16th 04 05:46 PM
Best Insulation Scheme for a Finished Attic Daniel Rubin Home Repair 0 February 15th 04 11:22 PM