DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A smoke for testing air flow through attic vents. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/179998-smoke-testing-air-flow-through-attic-vents.html)

[email protected] October 21st 06 09:55 PM

A smoke for testing air flow through attic vents.

Is there a recipe for making harmless smoke that would enable me to see
the air flow coming into the attic through attic vents and out the
other side of an exhaust fan?

What would you recommend?

[email protected] October 21st 06 10:22 PM

A smoke for testing air flow through attic vents.

there are smoke pencils squeezed they give off smoke like stuff

Speedy Jim October 21st 06 10:24 PM

wrote:

Is there a recipe for making harmless smoke that would enable me to see
the air flow coming into the attic through attic vents and out the
other side of an exhaust fan?

What would you recommend?

http://www.evhill.com/products/White_Smoke.htm

You could order smaller quantity thru an HVAC supply house.

It's difficult to make your own for the volume of smoke
you need.