Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

I recently got a violation from the city's neighborhood services deptmnt. neighborhood preservation division
I would like to look up the actual complaint filed to the city, and possibly by whom. Anyone know how to find out
this info?

Contacting contractor to buy our house? (Long) Cina Home Repair 8 March 4th 04 05:40 AM
Adding one more floor to the house? Possible???? AJScott Home Repair 10 February 27th 04 04:34 PM
Old Man Winter Will Hit Us Tonight! Maryjoe Home Repair 29 February 2nd 04 06:26 AM
My house is the only one in the neighborhood with icicles - why? trader-of-some-jacks Home Repair 24 January 31st 04 02:02 PM
Zienth Vertical Squish (How do I find and test the Capacitor?) Kevin Cornwell Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 03 02:17 PM