Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A-1 Siding & Roofing

bug off

Posted to alt.home.repair
GFA GFA is offline

A-1 Siding & Roofing - Virginia Beach, VA

Residential & Commercial
Licensed - Bonded - Insured
Specializing in: Siding, Roofing, Windows, Seemless Gutters, Repairs

Call for a free estimate
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Servicing the following areas:

Virginia Beach, VA
Norfolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Suffolk, VA

Please call 757-413-5465 or 757-472-8351 for a free estimate.

MENTION : NG1006 when calling

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A-2 Siding & Roofing SPAM

"GFA" wrote in message news:xM6Zg.6649$fl.6024@dukeread08...
A-2 Siding & Roofing - Virginia Beach, VA

Residential & Commercial
Servicing the following areas:

Do you know that commercial advertising is not permitted on USENET
newsgroups? It is a violation of the Terms of Service with your internet
provider.

Instead of gaining customers, you just **** off a lot of people

Posted to alt.home.repair
GFA GFA is offline

Not my intention to '**** off a lot of people'.

I offer home repair remedies and I thought this was the appropriate location
to extend my services. Apparently I was wrong. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

If a moderator would please remove post, I and you all, would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Ed

"GFA" wrote in message
A-1 Siding & Roofing - Virginia Beach, VA

Residential & Commercial
Licensed - Bonded - Insured
Specializing in: Siding, Roofing, Windows, Seemless Gutters, Repairs

Call for a free estimate
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Servicing the following areas:

Virginia Beach, VA
Norfolk, VA
Chesapeake, VA
Suffolk, VA

Please call 757-413-5465 or 757-472-8351 for a free estimate.

MENTION : NG1006 when calling

Posted to alt.home.repair

GFA wrote:
Not my intention to '**** off a lot of people'.

I offer home repair remedies and I thought this was the appropriate
location to extend my services. Apparently I was wrong. Sorry for
any inconvenience.

If a moderator would please remove post, I and you all, would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

There is no moderator. That's the second mistake you made regarding this
group. Both - and possibly dozens of others - were avoidable had you but
"lurked" a bit.

On a completely unrelated matter, how'd you decide to name your company
after a steak sauce?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:45:23 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"GFA" wrote in message news:xM6Zg.6649$fl.6024@dukeread08...
A-2 Siding & Roofing - Virginia Beach, VA

Residential & Commercial
Servicing the following areas:

Do you know that commercial advertising is not permitted on USENET
newsgroups? It is a violation of the Terms of Service with your internet
provider.

Instead of gaining customers, you just **** off a lot of people

OP probably doesn't know that he posted to usenet, or for that matter,
what usenet is, given that he's coming through giganews through
google. And since you posted to a new thread he's likely
to never see your chastisement, anyway.

Patching Hardboard Siding [email protected] Home Repair 4 July 14th 09 08:46 PM
Roofing and Siding... Jay Home Repair 4 March 17th 06 12:41 AM
Vinyl siding to replace wood siding. ADD Home Repair 7 May 11th 05 02:22 PM
buying a house with Weyerhaeuser siding v Home Repair 5 March 22nd 04 04:49 AM
Vinyl windows and siding: need to make decision Pat Kiewicz Home Repair 1 July 10th 03 03:09 PM