Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beveled edge laminate countertop

I am no stranger to woodworking but want to replace our kitchen and
bath countertops with the type that has the beveled arborite inserted
at the edges. I imagine it would take routing out a beveled groove the
thichness of the inserted material but as some spans are short as on
angled corners, how to get a consistant cut. skioneattelusdotnet.
Could someone help me please with the most practacle proceedure, I
want to do this myself. thanks jesse