DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Beveled edge laminate countertop (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/178311-beveled-edge-laminate-countertop.html)

Jesse October 6th 06 05:37 AM

Beveled edge laminate countertop

I am no stranger to woodworking but want to replace our kitchen and
bath countertops with the type that has the beveled arborite inserted
at the edges. I imagine it would take routing out a beveled groove the
thichness of the inserted material but as some spans are short as on
angled corners, how to get a consistant cut. skioneattelusdotnet.
Could someone help me please with the most practacle proceedure, I
want to do this myself. thanks jesse