Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default lost chains on my radiators, any alternatives?

My son pushed the chains that open up my radiators back in through the
cover. I can't get to the covers without disconnecting them from the
wall. They seem to be plastered in. Is there any other way for me to
retrieve them or use some other kind of makeshift thing to keep them
open. They can be pushed open from the front through the vents.

With Chain:

http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/1971/dscf0554vl3.jpg

Without Chain:

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1480/dscf0555ji5.jpg

entire radiator:

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6412/dscf0557nv5.jpg

Adding a new 15mm run for radiators? htmark98 UK diy 18 December 29th 05 11:32 PM
Paint Stripper on Radiators helensy UK diy 20 December 19th 05 08:47 AM
PAINTING RADIATORS Steve Barnes UK diy 2 September 12th 03 06:53 PM
Please help - to microbore or not...? Rebecca UK diy 17 August 21st 03 04:05 PM
Adding Radiators Question b UK diy 2 July 18th 03 05:05 PM