Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hammer drill bit question

I have a nice Makita SDS hammer drill. The drill has three modes:drill,
hammer drill, and hammer. Are there SDS bits available that can be used for
wood and/or is there a Jacobs chuck that has an SDS extension? The drill is
powerful. I would like to use it for other things than drilling concrete.

Thank you for your time.

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Here's one, just have to add a chuck:
http://www.toolsbyhh.com/Accessories...ct~DW5351.html

"Jack" wrote in message news:dAkTg.5837
$Go3.1235@dukeread05...
I have a nice Makita SDS hammer drill. The drill has three modes:drill,
hammer drill, and hammer. Are there SDS bits available that can be used
for wood and/or is there a Jacobs chuck that has an SDS extension? The
drill is powerful. I would like to use it for other things than drilling
concrete.

Thank you for your time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

depending on the size of the SDS shank that you have, I may have a Bosch
chuck to sell.
The shank is about Ø.39"

Bill