Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Information On Any Subject FREE From the Green Machine

Special Offer for You!!!!!!

Dear Friends,
PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THIS MESSAGE!!! This offer is COMPLETELY free for
you to try. The Green Machine is a database of articles and general
information in almost any subject. Suffering from acne? depression?
Need help on your writing? Want to become an entrepreneur? It's all
here for you.

Targeted Information You Can Get FAST
Don't let yourself get bogged down with overwhelming search results.
This information has been targeted just for you!! And if you feel like
you want to buy a related product, the links at the top of the page
help you do so. But above all, NO PRESSURE. NO COMMITMENT. NO PROBLEM.

http://www.greeenmachine.com/

This website will only be free to try for a limited time. Get the
information that you need right now. Remember, the Internet is a useful
tool, but only if you use it well.

Sincerely,

The Green Machine

email:
web:
http://www.greeenmachine.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds like an interesting service. Too bad I"ll never check it out now,
since I make a point of never ever shopping from spammers.

-Tim

Posted to alt.home.repair

yet another resource to add to the list.

Empressess #124457

The best Games

Tim Fischer wrote:
Sounds like an interesting service. Too bad I"ll never check it out now,
since I make a point of never ever shopping from spammers.

-Tim

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in
oups.com:

Special Offer for You!!!!!!

Dear Friends,
PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THIS MESSAGE!!! This offer is COMPLETELY free for

**** you. I am not your friend. Click...never saw anything below this
line

---------

--
SPAM bots eat me!
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: abuse@localhost Reply-to: abuse@localhost
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:

This link puts the spam bots into a loop:
http://www.hostedscripts.com/scripts/antispam.html

kms kuba sewing machinery Home Repair 0 April 27th 06 09:16 AM
kmskuba sedatkzyk UK diy 2 March 29th 06 07:08 PM
kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 March 27th 06 03:24 PM
Sewing machine furniture - free plans MOE Woodworking 7 April 1st 04 03:05 PM