Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lyptus hardwood floor installation

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know an installer near Itasca, Illinois for installing
Weyerhaeuser's Lyptus VanGogh Strip Series Fire engineered hardwood
floor in a new condo? It must be installed as a floating floor.

The wood is beautiful but it's hard to install and one professional
installer I hired could not do it. The installation requires some
special tools and tricks, not every professional installer can do it.

I would appreciate it very much if someone could recommend me an
installer who has already done such installations.

Thank you very much in advance.

Min

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in
oups.com:

Thanks Al,
I contacted the manufacturer and their local sales manger a week ago
and was promised to help me in finding a local installer, but so far
they have not been able to help for a week. I need an installer
urgently and cannot move in without the floor is finished.
Thanks,
Min

Al Bundy wrote:
wrote in news:1159126227.727954.41670
@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know an installer near Itasca, Illinois for installing
Weyerhaeuser's Lyptus VanGogh Strip Series Fire engineered hardwood
floor in a new condo? It must be installed as a floating floor.

The wood is beautiful but it's hard to install and one professional
installer I hired could not do it. The installation requires some
special tools and tricks, not every professional installer can do
it.

I would appreciate it very much if someone could recommend me an
installer who has already done such installations.

Thank you very much in advance.

Min

Maybe the mfgr has a list of qualified installers in your area?

Eeewwwwe. Bit of a crunch ehhh?

Did you buy this stuff online at floormall.com? If so, did you check
ther help resourses?

HAVE A QUESTION? Please Call: 888-WEB-FLOORS

There is also a live help line at:

http://www.floormall.com/hardwood/ly...ip_series/7126
75212/

At this moment you may see:

There are currently no supporters logged in. Please leave us your email
address and any questions you have so that we may get back

Maybe weekdays it's better.