Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner

I just bought a package of Glisten Dishwasher cleaner to remove hard
water stains in my dishwasher, but I am not sure if it is ok for use
in a stainless steel dishwasher. Has anybody used this product safely
in a stainless steel dishwasher ? There is nothing on the package or
the web site on stainless steel.
Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

malam wrote:
I just bought a package of Glisten Dishwasher cleaner to remove hard
water stains in my dishwasher, but I am not sure if it is ok for use
in a stainless steel dishwasher. Has anybody used this product safely
in a stainless steel dishwasher ? There is nothing on the package or
the web site on stainless steel.
Thanks.

Take it back and use white vinegar - splash a little in before each
load - no more hard water stains and your glasses will sparkle.

Posted to alt.home.repair

we use electosol tabs for hard water stains, every other kind of
detergant we tried to use just made the inside of the washer orange,
electrsol actualy turned it white again in just a few washes.

more on your question, even the salesman at the store told us not to
buy a dishwasher that was stainless inside, most detergants use some
kind of low grade acid that isn't compatable with stainless interiors
for long periods of use. if the outside is stainless that won't matter
at all.

Empressess #124457

The best Games