Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cleaning putty from faucet screens and aerator

Yes, it is poisonous and you will die in the next 5 minutes......
You have 5 minutes to call your lawyer and sue that ******* plumber.
Do it NOW. Just hope the lawyer dont have his phone line tied up.

Well, actually, if you have fancy imported faucets, you really dont
need the money from that lawsuit, so just go die in peace.

---------------

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 04:13:15 GMT, "mrsgator88"
wrote:

Hi,

We recently had some plumbing work done for our bathroom sinks water supply.
Something that looks like plumbers putty got into the water lines and
clogged up the faucet screens and aerators.

The faucets are fancy imported ones and I couldn't find replacement screens
and aerators at the hardware store. While I'm waiting for new ones to be
mailed to me, I'm wondering, can the putty be dissolved somehow? Is it
poisonous? TIA,