Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Windows installation

I want to replace my windows. Which are the best for the least amount
of money. I have 15 to replace.

Have you thought of owing a vitamin business? If not, here is why you
should. Get paid $1000 every time you get just 20 new people to try
our amazing vitamin. We've already paid out MILLIONS to our Independent
Advertisers!
http://dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/brown28075

Posted to alt.home.repair

people tell me fiberglass is the best, but costs 2x as much as nylon.
everyones glass and gas are the same now, so it's the seals and the
frame material that make the difference today. For cheap I would use
nylon, keeping in mind that they don't expand at the same rate as the
surrounding frame so you will probably have cracks in the caulk in just
a few years, so you will need to maintain it.

Empressess #124457

The best Games

I want to replace my windows. Which are the best for the least amount
of money. I have 15 to replace.

Have you thought of owing a vitamin business? If not, here is why you
should. Get paid $1000 every time you get just 20 new people to try
our amazing vitamin. We've already paid out MILLIONS to our Independent
Advertisers!
http://dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/brown28075

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to replace my windows. Which are the best for the least amount
of money. I have 15 to replace.

Have you thought of owing a vitamin business? If not, here is why you
should. Get paid $1000 every time you get just 20 new people to try
our amazing vitamin. We've already paid out MILLIONS to our Independent
Advertisers!
http://dontforgettotakeyourspam.com/brown-noser28075

Cost is a big concern? If you sell more vitamins, you'll have the money to
buy good windows. I think in addition to vitamin B-12, put some SPAM in
capsules.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I find XP is the best for most applications. You can get a network license
for 15.

Vista will require too much hardware.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to replace my windows. Which are the best for the least amount
of money. I have 15 to replace.

Have you thought of owing a vitamin business? If not, here is why you
should. Get paid $1000 every time you get just 20 new people to try
our amazing vitamin. We've already paid out MILLIONS to our Independent
Advertisers!
http://dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/brown28075

Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:53:54 +1000, "glenn P"
wrote:

I find XP is the best for most applications. You can get a network license
for 15.

Vista will require too much hardware.

Exactly!

roups.com...