Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ugly walls

i just bought my first home and it is a well built house it just needs
cosmetic repairs,updating was just wondering if anybody had any ideas
for my bathroom walls there is this ugly blue swirl laminite that is
supose to look like tile i think i just know its really ugly anybody
knows if it can be painted any help would be greatly appriciated thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

How do you know these walls are ugly?

Who says they are ugly?

Can you prove they are ugly?