Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Insulating floor joists?

I have a room that is over a crawl space. The room has hardwoord
floors.
Last year I had the permiter of the crawl, and the block walls stripped
of the old
wet pink insulation, and sprayed with the yellow foam. This definately
helped with the temperature of the room, and the coldness of the floor.
Would it be beneficial to also insulate (maybe with the pink stuff)
the floor joists under the floor? I live in the midwest--10 to 30
degrees most of the winter.

thanks.