Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Junction Intl Traders Inc.

Junction Intl Traders Inc.
81-33 164 PL. Jamaica New York 11432 USA.
Ph: 516 707 5000
www.junctiontrader .com

PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR MAILING LIST

Dear Sir:

We are an International Import / Export Physical Commodity Traders,
JUNCTION INTL TRADER INC is a trading company in New York (USA) and
it?s specializing in all kinds of Commodity & industrial good.We have
more than 500 clients (local and International) all over the world. We
are also official traders of Govt and Non-Govt industries.

We work DIRECTLY with Sellers/Owners- and with Seller's Mandates all
over the world

We also deal in Int'l Import / Export Trading, and we specialize in
EXPORTING USA products to world markets. We trade many types of
commodities, products, and merchandise such as:

Sugar, Wheat, Corn, Soybean, Crude Oil, Petroleum Distillates (D-2,
Jet Fuel, Mazut), Currencien, Brand-Name-Clothing, Fertilizers,
Insecticides, Medical Equipment, Earth Moving Equipment, Power Plant
Oil Refineries & Fire Safety Equipment, Agricultural Chemicals,
Agricultural Machinery & Eq., Agricultural Products, Air Aircraft &
Aircraft Parts, Airport/Ground Support Eq., Apparel, Engineering SVC,
Automobile/Light Truck/Vans, Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Aviation
Services, Building Products, Business Eq. (Non-Computer), Chemical
Production Machinery, Coal, Construction Eq., Consumer Electronics,
Cosmetics/Toiletries, Dental Eq., Drugs/Pharmaceuticals, Economy,
Electrical Power Systems, Electronic Components, Electronics Industry
Prod/Test Equiment., Films/Videos, Financial Services, Products,
Machine Tools/Metalworking Eq., Materials Handling Machinery, Medical
Eq., Mining Industry Eq., Non-Ferrous Metals, Oil/Gas Field Machinery,
Oil/Gas/Mineral Prod/Explor Serv., Packaging Eq., Paper/Paperboard,
Pollution Control Eq., Port/Shipbuilding Eq., Pulp/Paper Machinery,
Pumps/Valves/Compressors, Railroad Eq., Security/Safety Eq.,
Telecommunications Eq., Telecommunications Services, Textile Fabrics,
Textile Machinery/Eq., Textile Products - Made-Up, Tools - Hand/Power,
Transportation Serv. (other than Aviation), Trucks/Trailers/Buses,
Water Resources Eq./Services

Generators., Tents. , Trucks , Ultrasound. Medical Equipment , Earth
Moving Equipment , Computers ,
Industreal Plants & Machineries , Real Estate , Power Plant , Steel
Scrap , Aircraft Sales , Fire Truck , Ferry for sale , Oil Tanker for
Sale , Ship for Sale ,

REGARD

THANK YOU

M Waheed Jadoon