Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painted garage floor.

I recently painted my garage floor using concrete paint obtained
from Home Depot. The paint went on well and looks Ok except in a few
areas( about 2%) where it curled up and you were able to rub off the
dried paint with the sole of your shoe. These areas where no were near
oil may have sometime dropped. The concrete there looked rough and not
smooth. The entire floor was degreased and wash with TSP. I would
appreciate any help and ideas. Could it be a moisture problem?

2 Part Epoxy vs. One Part for Garage floor? [email protected] Home Repair 23 November 4th 19 06:18 PM
Garage Floor Jimmy Home Repair 0 August 6th 05 03:12 AM
painted tile floor - how to resurface? no_junk_mail Home Repair 8 August 6th 05 02:10 AM
Paint or stain concrete garage floor DodgeRammer Home Ownership 1 April 17th 05 11:41 PM
uneven slightly damp sandstone slab floor - levelling compound/tiles/carpet? tez UK diy 12 November 3rd 04 10:57 AM