Jimmy

Default Garage Floor

I just had a garage built which is attached to my house. The
builder/contractor never made any saw cuts to the concrete floor. Now only
months later the concrete floor is cracking. I understand that concrete is
going to crack anyway but my questions are as follows: (by the way the
contractor left us high and dry)

1. How do I know if the cracks in the floor are not normal stress cracks

2. Should I now make the saw cuts

3. I would like to seal the concrete floor. what is a good sealer to use.

Any other advise would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Garage floor epoxy paint Walter Cohen Home Repair 15 September 26th 05 06:28 PM
Garage floor paint ? Dave UK diy 8 June 8th 05 04:53 PM
Garage Floor Heating / GHP Doug Platz Home Repair 3 January 30th 05 03:43 AM
uneven slightly damp sandstone slab floor - levelling compound/tiles/carpet? tez UK diy 12 November 3rd 04 10:57 AM
Painting garage floor Bill Home Ownership 0 October 22nd 04 02:10 AM