Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting Andersen 200 slider?

We had an Anderson 200 slider installed -- an 8' one. Indecision at the
time it was ordered caused unfinished "wood" to be selected for the
inside finish although we got white on the outside.

Now we know what color we want the inside trim to be. Most of it is
very easy to paint but the door overlap prevents painting the center
post-- the inside of the outside door. We tried to make a brush on a
stick but it didn't work.

I don't really know how to lift out one of the doors. Is it better to
do the inside (moveable) door or the fixed outside door? How do I do
it? TIA