Posted to alt.home.repair
DB DB is offline

Default Pool grout

Does anyone know what white grout is recommedned if the spaces between
the coping I am rpalcing on my concrete pool are 1/2 inch to 1 inch in
width. I understand most grout will fail in gaps this wied.

Thnaks,
DB

Posted to alt.home.repair

DB writes:

Does anyone know what white grout is recommedned if the spaces between
the coping I am rpalcing on my concrete pool are 1/2 inch to 1 inch in
width. I understand most grout will fail in gaps this wied.

Why do you understand that?

Grout is just sand plus portland cement. That will not fail.

There is no such thing as "pool grout". Are you being hustled by some
contractor to not attempt this yourself?