Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ice maker supply problem

I have a GE Model NO 2FX25JRBA refrigerator/freezer. Recently the water
supply line inside the freezer running from the back wall to the ice maker
has been forced out of the rear supply hole sending water internally in the
freezer. I cleaned up all the ice a few days ago and put the hose back in
place. It was working well until today when it once again began pushing the
hose out. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Ralph

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Ralph wrote:
I have a GE Model NO 2FX25JRBA refrigerator/freezer. Recently the water
supply line inside the freezer running from the back wall to the ice maker
has been forced out of the rear supply hole sending water internally in the
freezer. I cleaned up all the ice a few days ago and put the hose back in
place. It was working well until today when it once again began pushing the
hose out. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Ralph

I'm not sure, but didn't GE just have a recall on fairly new freezers
with ice makers? Something about icing or such, it seems.