Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fuse location in Whirlpool Rangehood?

Hi All,

Can anyone help me in locating and replacing the fuse for the
illumination of a Whirlpool AKR 602 slide-out rangehood. The lights
went out sometime ago and I just can't find where the fuses go. I have
replaced the bulbs.

Thank you.

Muggs

Replacing Fuses Nitestarz Home Repair 16 March 11th 06 01:21 PM
help sought - fuse for digital multimeter Chris Nellist UK diy 45 January 19th 06 01:04 AM
How to solder live 2A glass fuse to Power supply board Seventh Prince Electronics Repair 23 August 28th 05 05:33 AM
Fuse and main circuit breaker rating Ro UK diy 6 January 10th 05 10:19 AM
Low Voltage Light Fuse Keeps Blowing! Charles Gregory UK diy 8 December 30th 04 11:52 PM