Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom Tom is offline

Default Termite Repair Question

If I ask the contractor to knock down all the exterior walls and repair
whatever that is eaten, ;(
Do you know how much this will cost me?

--
There is no answer.
There has not been an answer.

There is no point to life.
THAT IS THE POINT.
And we are screwed.
We will run out of oil soon.

http://spaces.msn.com/bzDaCat

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tom wrote:
If I ask the contractor to knock down all the exterior walls and repair
whatever that is eaten, ;(
Do you know how much this will cost me?

$27,562.53 plus tax (excludes permit fees).

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tom wrote:
If I ask the contractor to knock down all the exterior walls and repair
whatever that is eaten, ;(
Do you know how much this will cost me?

Your savings, your marriage and your sanity (what little is left).

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom Tom is offline

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ps.com...

Tom wrote:
If I ask the contractor to knock down all the exterior walls and repair
whatever that is eaten, ;(
Do you know how much this will cost me?

Your savings, your marriage and your sanity (what little is left).

Oh great! I got to keep my left arm too?

hehehe!!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom Tom is offline

"RayV" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tom wrote:
If I ask the contractor to knock down all the exterior walls and repair
whatever that is eaten, ;(
Do you know how much this will cost me?

$27,562.53 plus tax (excludes permit fees).

What did they do?
How do you itemize this $27grand with changes?