Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whats the best way to cut R-panel

I have a stack of R-panel that has rusty ends and other flaws, I was
going to just take it to the recycle, but now that the precious in
precious metals is becoming superfluous, I'm thinking about trimming it
up and using it. In the past I've used the 7 1/4 saw with a metal
cutting blade, or the angle grinder, neither of which was very
satisfactory

Posted to alt.home.repair

Buy a steel cutting carbide blade to fit a 7 1/4 saw. They are
made by Morse, Tenryu, DML. They are expensive blades, but work
well. Cut the entire stack at one time.

Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

ups.com...