Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stucco?

I was wondering if someone can help me with a stucco project? I currently
live in a ranch with a walkout basement my wife and I were thinking about
stuccoing the whole back wall that is rough brick and about 15' high. I was
wondering what the procedure is for stucco over brick? Do I need mesh. Also
is there an interesting way to separate the lower and upper half of the
house. We don't have any stucco homes in my small town so it's not easy to
drive around and get ideas.

THANKS