Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom in Basement

Hey, although this isn't home repair, it is an addition, so I hope this
is a good forum for such a question...

We have a basement with a drain for a toilet, but not for any other
waste. Now, if I wanted to install a shower in this room, how would I
get that to drain without drilling into my foundation? I really would
rather find some method that doesn't require digging through solid
concrete in order to get a shower to drain in that room.

Thanks for your advice,

-Ben
AKA - Strongbadia u326034

Some online games that I like to play... Try 'em out.

a href=http://www.gamestotal.com/Multiplayer Online Games/abr a