Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Surveillance

I recently moved into a new first floor apartment. While the
neighborhood seems safe enough, I grew up in the Bronx, so the need for
home protection is always in the back of my mind. So, I looked online
and found a home monitoring system called Homesight on
www.xanboo.com/homesight.

I bought it at the radioshack near my apartment in Jersey City and have
never been happier. To begin with, electronics and I are not friends,
so the fact that within 10-15 minutes, I had the system set up and that
is with reading instructions (that tells you how comfortable with
electronics I am). The best part is the features. I can now watch what
is going on in my home through live video on my cell phone. It has a
cool remote service feature that allows you to watch from any PC, plus
the other devices they have in the line are optional, you can create
the perfect home monitoring solution. I bought an extra camera to watch
my door, and a wireless siren. The system is fairly cheap, it only
costs $99.99 and it comes with a camera, a door/window sensor, a
gateway, and an installation CD.

I finally have peace of mind while I am at work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mike B." wrote in message
oups.com...
I recently moved into a new first floor apartment. While the
neighborhood seems safe enough, I grew up in the Bronx, so the need for
home protection is always in the back of my mind. So, I looked online
and found a home monitoring system called Homesight on
www.xanboo.com/homesight.

'Mike', a rather thinly disguised commercial posting. Do you
serve eggs with your SPAM?

lee

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mike B. wrote:
[...]

What was your address and apt no. again?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mike B." wrote in
oups.com:

I recently moved into a new first floor apartment. While the
neighborhood seems safe enough, I grew up in the Bronx, so the need for
home protection is always in the back of my mind. So, I looked online
and found a home monitoring system called Homesight on
www.xanboo.com/homesight.

Odd how that is also the name of your email address.....
I smell commercial AD.

I bought it at the radioshack near my apartment in Jersey City and have
never been happier. To begin with, electronics and I are not friends,
so the fact that within 10-15 minutes, I had the system set up and that
is with reading instructions (that tells you how comfortable with
electronics I am). The best part is the features. I can now watch what
is going on in my home through live video on my cell phone. It has a
cool remote service feature that allows you to watch from any PC, plus
the other devices they have in the line are optional, you can create
the perfect home monitoring solution. I bought an extra camera to watch
my door, and a wireless siren. The system is fairly cheap, it only
costs $99.99 and it comes with a camera, a door/window sensor, a
gateway, and an installation CD.

I finally have peace of mind while I am at work.

Yup,but how long would it take for police to arrive??

IMO,too late to do anything except make a report.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

Yup,but how long would it take for police to arrive??

IMO,too late to do anything except make a report.

If the government really wanted to stay out of religion, why'd they
institute the "911 Dial-A-Prayer" business?