Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mr. Greg Covert

I have a brick fireplace, no mantle but with a hearth. The red brick has
been painted over with white paint. I tried a small spot with a heavy
duty paint remover. This did not work very well. I can't use anything
too heavy because I have carpet that surounds the fireplace. I have been
looking for a good fake brick that I can glue over this. Is this product
still being made? If not, what other sollutions do I have?

Greg Covert
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.artobrick.com/AntikBrick.htm