DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mr. Greg Covert (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/171553-mr-greg-covert.html)

gregcovert August 5th 06 10:40 PM

Mr. Greg Covert

I have a brick fireplace, no mantle but with a hearth. The red brick has
been painted over with white paint. I tried a small spot with a heavy
duty paint remover. This did not work very well. I can't use anything
too heavy because I have carpet that surounds the fireplace. I have been
looking for a good fake brick that I can glue over this. Is this product
still being made? If not, what other sollutions do I have?

Greg Covert

JimL August 5th 06 11:51 PM

Mr. Greg Covert

http://www.artobrick.com/AntikBrick.htm