Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Closet doors - bottom rail or top hung.. which is beter

I looked a closet bypass doors. Saw there were types that were hung
on top, and ones that ride along a rail on the floor.

Does anyone have strong opinions on which is better, specifically which
will last longer, which will derail less often, etc. I don't mind
paying more if one is better. Will be in active child's room, so need
something that will stand up to a ball bouncing off it once in a while.