Posted to alt.home.repair

Default washer question

A while back, I posted about a washer problem. It has been resolved, but now
I have a question. The washer is a Maytag Mah4000AWW. I know for a fact the
door seals, the drain pump, and the main control board have been upgraded
since the unit came out in 2000. I'd like to know if any other parts have
been upgraded since then. If anyone has info on this, please let me know and
thanks in advance. If you want, you can email me privately.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The most significant change that applies to most early Neptune machines
is a new motor and motor board combination. The part number is
12002039.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've likely got the original motor that came in the machine. What problems
did they fix with the newer motor and control board?

Shane

wrote in message
ups.com...
The most significant change that applies to most early Neptune machines
is a new motor and motor board combination. The part number is
12002039.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The motor kit is used to replace an inoperable motor board. The
symptom is escaping me right now, but it is either the motor won't run
at all, or it won't spin at high speed. Sometimes there is a burned
part on the board, and sometimes there is an open fuse on the board.