Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is it normal to smell natural gas near water heater?

When I stand right next to the water heater, I smell a little bit of gas at
certain height. If I move to 1 foot away, I no longer can smell it.

See this photo:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/990857
The red ellipse shows where I smell the gas. I smell some at lower spots,
but it's not continuous, meaning when I go lower, I don't smell it, then I
smell it, ...

I assume it has been like this during the last year, and there is no
cumulation of natural gas (like I said, only can smell it within a foot). So
I wonder, is it normal for a water heater with pilot light to emit some
natural gas odor, or should I try to seal all the pipe joints?

Posted to alt.home.repair

peter wrote:
When I stand right next to the water heater, I smell a little bit of
gas at certain height. If I move to 1 foot away, I no longer can
smell it.
See this photo:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/990857
The red ellipse shows where I smell the gas. I smell some at lower
spots, but it's not continuous, meaning when I go lower, I don't
smell it, then I smell it, ...

I assume it has been like this during the last year, and there is no
cumulation of natural gas (like I said, only can smell it within a
foot). So I wonder, is it normal for a water heater with pilot light
to emit some natural gas odor, or should I try to seal all the pipe
joints?

How long has the water heater been there? Was it a replacement or a new
install?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

Your fire dept and gas company will check it out free, it could be Co
from a poor draft, blocked flue, There are Co-Ng detectors for about 40$
at HD, get it checked out by a pro you obviously dont have your
equipment serviced or cleaned regularly and you should.

Posted to alt.home.repair

m Ransley wrote:
Your fire dept and gas company will check it out free, it could be Co
from a poor draft, blocked flue, There are Co-Ng detectors for about 40$
at HD, get it checked out by a pro you obviously dont have your
equipment serviced or cleaned regularly and you should.

No, it;s not normal to smell any gas near a water heater. It needs to
be checked out. You can start checking yourself by applying some soapy
water with a brush to the pipe joints. If there is a leak, you will
see bubbles. It's most likely the problem is before the combustion
occurs, not the exhaust, because the combustion products are odorless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
m Ransley wrote:
Your fire dept and gas company will check it out free, it could be Co
from a poor draft, blocked flue, There are Co-Ng detectors for about 40$
at HD, get it checked out by a pro you obviously dont have your
equipment serviced or cleaned regularly and you should.

No, it;s not normal to smell any gas near a water heater. It needs to
be checked out. You can start checking yourself by applying some soapy
water with a brush to the pipe joints. If there is a leak, you will
see bubbles. It's most likely the problem is before the combustion
occurs, not the exhaust, because the combustion products are odorless.

I have a followup question to this answer - unrelated to water heaters,
but sort of on topic - is there a "safe" amount of natural gas to
smell? Reason: I can smell natural gas near my meter, but only when I
put my nose right near the pipes. Anywhere else along the ground
around the meter I can't smell it - and I can't smell it on any of the
pipes in my house that I could reach (my neighbors probably think I've
lost my mind). I've had the gas company out several times, each time
they told me they could smell it too (with their nose up next to the
pipe), but said that they couldn't find a leak. I watched the last guy
who came out and he soaped up the entire pipe & meter and found
nothing. None of them has given me a good reason why this is
occurring.

Thanks
Doug

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

I have a followup question to this answer - unrelated to water heaters,
but sort of on topic - is there a "safe" amount of natural gas to
smell? Reason: I can smell natural gas near my meter, but only when I
put my nose right near the pipes. Anywhere else along the ground
around the meter I can't smell it -

Any time the gas does not explode could be considered safe in a loose sense
of the term.

The odorant that is put into gas can leave a residue over time. I've
sniffed pipes and fittings removed from gas service and months later and
could detect an odor. If their equipment does not detect any gas, it is
probably safe and the leak may be gone, but the residue remains. So, you
are not smelling gas necessarily, but the odorant. Natural gas has no odor.

You did the right thing having it checked.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

peter wrote:
When I stand right next to the water heater, I smell a little bit of gas at
certain height. If I move to 1 foot away, I no longer can smell it.

See this photo:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/990857
The red ellipse shows where I smell the gas. I smell some at lower spots,
but it's not continuous, meaning when I go lower, I don't smell it, then I
smell it, ...

I assume it has been like this during the last year, and there is no
cumulation of natural gas (like I said, only can smell it within a foot). So
I wonder, is it normal for a water heater with pilot light to emit some
natural gas odor, or should I try to seal all the pipe joints?

I installed a new gas waterheater and for weeks later kept getting a
faint smell of gas odor. Rechecked my connections and they were tight.
Finally checked the internal connections and found a loose one - came
that way from the factory. Tightened it and never smelled gas again.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

"peter" wrote in message
When I stand right next to the water heater, I smell a little bit of gas
at certain height. If I move to 1 foot away, I no longer can smell it.

See this photo:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/990857
The red ellipse shows where I smell the gas. I smell some at lower spots,
but it's not continuous, meaning when I go lower, I don't smell it, then I
smell it, ...

I assume it has been like this during the last year, and there is no
cumulation of natural gas (like I said, only can smell it within a foot).
So I wonder, is it normal for a water heater with pilot light to emit some
natural gas odor, or should I try to seal all the pipe joints?

Your question is pretty dangerous, remember that this is a public forum and
therefore we can't tell what your situation and what your intelligence level
really is, so a question involving highly flammable gas typically is
answered very conservatively.

As to whether it is normal or not, it can yes. I have spoken with people
who do home calls and people who do training for PSE (Puget Sound Energy)
and on certain gas water heaters it is normal to smell gas around the burner
control knob. But your circle doesn't indicate that location so in my mind
you should perhaps ask your gas supplier if they can verify the installation
for you. It's what I did when I smelled gas in and around my gas control
box. No reason to risk sending your water heater into low orbit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..
peter wrote:
When I stand right next to the water heater, I smell a little bit of
gas at certain height. If I move to 1 foot away, I no longer can
smell it.
See this photo:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/990857
The red ellipse shows where I smell the gas. I smell some at lower
spots, but it's not continuous, meaning when I go lower, I don't
smell it, then I smell it, ...

I assume it has been like this during the last year, and there is no
cumulation of natural gas (like I said, only can smell it within a
foot). So I wonder, is it normal for a water heater with pilot light
to emit some natural gas odor, or should I try to seal all the pipe
joints?

How long has the water heater been there? Was it a replacement or a
new install?

It is a replacement water heater installed about 1 year ago. If I turn off
the gas valve on the water heater itself, then the smell is gone.

Then I turn it to the pilot lighting setting and lit the pilot. Immediately
after this I stuck my nose near the control box (where the valve, lighting
button, and the temperature control is mounted) and smell gas.

I think it's safe (dangerous?) to say the leak comes from that control box.
And it's only 1 year old. The water heater is made by state industries
(http://www.stateind.com/).

Posted to alt.home.repair

peter wrote:
[...]

Did you call the gas company? There were a few people who suggested it and
it really is a good recommendation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

peter wrote:
[...]

That eliminates what I was thinking of. I suggest that you call the
manufacturer or your local gas company. I would consider it a hazard.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

peter wrote:
When I stand right next to the water heater, I smell a little bit of
gas at certain height. If I move to 1 foot away, I no longer can
smell it.

I found the problem. There are two gas tubes coming out of the temperature
control box, a big one supplies the burner, and a small one supplies the
pilot light:

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/990857/1/82458064

The installer did not use any joint compound on these tube fittings, so they
leak a little. Instead, he overtightened the large nut, but that still
doesn't work.

I bought some joint compound from HD (says ok to use on gas pipe) and put
them in the threads. That's the white stuff you see in the threads. This
eliminates almost all the gas odor. I no longer smell gas when standing next
to the water heater. I still smell a faint odor at the bottom of the control
box.

I think a little bit of gas is leaking out between the nut and the tubes.
How do you seal this? Yes, I know I can call the gas company, or call the
installer to fix it. That would be the last resort. I want to learn
something in the process if I could.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

peter wrote:
peter wrote:
When I stand right next to the water heater, I smell a little bit of
gas at certain height. If I move to 1 foot away, I no longer can
smell it.

The installer did not use any joint compound on these tube fittings, so they
leak a little. Instead, he overtightened the large nut, but that still
doesn't work.

Then you need to replace the fittings--joint compound is for _threaded_
pipe fittings where the threads make the seal, _not_ for tubing
fittings. In a tubing fitting (or a pipe union, as well) the seal is
the mating between the taper and the sleeve _not_ the threads at all.

Sounds like they tried to reuse an old fitting that has either corroded
enough to no longer have a precise matching or, in trying to make that
connection, overtightned and likely crushed the ferule.

The real solution is to replace the fittings if you have sufficient
length to get a fresh tubing end or the tubing and fittings if not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to delphiprog, Daniel wrote:
delphiprog wrote:

I have a followup question to this answer - unrelated to water heaters,
but sort of on topic - is there a "safe" amount of natural gas to
smell? Reason: I can smell natural gas near my meter, but only when I
put my nose right near the pipes. Anywhere else along the ground
around the meter I can't smell it - and I can't smell it on any of the
pipes in my house that I could reach (my neighbors probably think I've
lost my mind). I've had the gas company out several times, each time
they told me they could smell it too (with their nose up next to the
pipe), but said that they couldn't find a leak. I watched the last guy
who came out and he soaped up the entire pipe & meter and found
nothing. None of them has given me a good reason why this is
occurring.
Thanks
Doug

I have exactly the same issue before or after replacing my water heater. I
always smell a waft of gas at a certain height near the pilot fire
chamber. All tests prove negative, but the smell still haunts or hovers
around that spot from time to time, giving me an eerie sense that gas is
oozing out from some tiny leaks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

delphiprog wrote:

[...]

Hi,
No gas detector in the house?
Posted to alt.home.repair

delphiprog wrote:

[...]

OK - what you are smelling is the odorant Ethyl Mercaptan which is
added to natural gas to make it detectable. Somehow the mercaptan is
being released into the air - with or without the gas. My suspicion is
some has "settled out" of the gas at the pilot. Only a fraction of a
small drop will be detectable by a sensitive schnozz.
Posted to alt.home.repair

delphiprog wrote:

[...]

Who would have a natural gas detector in their house?

I don't and don't know anyone who does.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/12/2014 10:31 AM, terrable wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
No gas detector in the house?

Who would have a natural gas detector in their house?

I don't and don't know anyone who does.

Some campers and RV have a LP detector near the
floor. But NG detector in a home? Not heard of
such.

When I did HVAC, I used to have a gas beeper for
use on the job, but that's not the typical HO
situation.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

terrable wrote:
delphiprog wrote:

[...]

I do, NG, CO, flame, smoke detectors, why not?
I even had them in my fiver when I had it. Any thing wrong
having them?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:31:47 -0500, "terrable"
wrote:

No gas detector in the house?

Who would have a natural gas detector in their house?

I don't and don't know anyone who does.

You lead a sheltered life. They are readily available from Home
Centers. You can get a combo flammable gas and carbon monoxide
detector. For that price, why would you NOT have one if you have gas?
(I don't have gas so I don't)

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Kidde-Plu...EG-3/100003545
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

delphiprog wrote:

[...]

I've had gas co out numerous times as the mercaptan smell is noticeable.
To date they've never been able to set off their high-priced,
presumable sensitive(???) detectors at any location.

I've become convinced by characteristics it's a remnant of the odorant
having been left after repair/replacement when piping has been open.
It's noticeably stronger in the well house if get a little water on the
floor near where the heater sits which I replaced the old "wild" pilot
valve on a couple of years ago with one of them newfangled, gee-whiz
thermocouple-countrolled doo-jobbie ones a couple of years ago.

I've not gotten one of the n-gas wall monitors thinking the likelihood
of them being sensitive enough to help if the gas company can't find it
with a portable going around all the piping and end devices was likely
near zero.

It is disconcerting on occasion, however, 'cuz one wonders for absolute
certain whether it's just getting missed or what...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Odorant can fool you.

I worked at a place out in the country that had a small motel for new employees until they found a place. There were maybe a dozen rooms. The place smelled so strong of gas I wouldn't have walked near it. Their claim was that it was normal. The odorant addition machine only came in one size, and so they had a large unit for that tiny motel. With that much odorant being added it was bound to smell.

In hindsight, they were probably lying, but we all did survive. And move out quickly.
Posted to alt.home.repair

delphiprog wrote:

is there a "safe" amount of natural gas to
smell? Reason: I can smell natural gas near my meter, but only when I
put my nose right near the pipes. Anywhere else along the ground
around the meter I can't smell it - and I can't smell it on any of the
pipes in my house that I could reach

No "safe amount" of any explosive gas can be detected
by human nose. Our noses have not been trained to
discriminate between safe and unsafe odours. This is
why gas companies ask people to notify them if they
ever smell gas.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

On 11/12/2014 3:46 PM, Don Phillipson wrote:
delphiprog wrote:

is there a "safe" amount of natural gas to
smell? Reason: I can smell natural gas near my meter, but only when I
put my nose right near the pipes. Anywhere else along the ground
around the meter I can't smell it - and I can't smell it on any of the
pipes in my house that I could reach

No "safe amount" of any explosive gas can be detected
by human nose. Our noses have not been trained to
discriminate between safe and unsafe odours. This is
why gas companies ask people to notify them if they
ever smell gas.

Natural gas has no detectable odor at all -- it's only the mercaptan
oderant added that can be detected by the nose. It's so strong simply
so that a tiny amount is detectable by almost everybody (albeit I can
often not notice the trace amounts spoken of above when some others
claim it smells strongly of it to them; my sniffer ain't so hot as some
I gather).

The measurement devices used by the gas co aren't "smelling", they're
using active sensing to detect the actual methane/propane/whatever...

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

On 11/12/2014 3:15 PM, TimR wrote:
Odorant can fool you.

I worked at a place out in the country that had a small motel for
new employees until they found a place. There were maybe a dozen
rooms. The place smelled so strong of gas I wouldn't have walked near
it. Their claim was that it was normal. The odorant addition machine
only came in one size, and so they had a large unit for that tiny
motel. With thatmuch odorant being added it was bound to smell.

In hindsight, they were probably lying, but we all did survive. And
move out quickly.

This is a farm residence/homestead; the pot is at the tap off the
pipeline at the meter location some quarter-mile from the house...which
brings up other stories that initially was un-metered tap for farm/house
use as part of the right-of-way easement grandfather negotiated in the
30's when they built the line. Some 30 yr ago now, the original
pipeline company was acquired by another and they somehow found an
escape hatch that state corporation commission backed them up on to
break all those existing agreements. I've been extremely surprised they
haven't come around trying to pull the tap entirely in order to get rid
of the hassle of these scattered residential taps all over the county...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
No gas detector in the house?

Who would have a natural gas detector in their house?

I don't and don't know anyone who does.

Some campers and RV have a LP detector near the
floor. But NG detector in a home? Not heard of
such.

Why is it worse when a camper goes boom than when a home does?

When I did HVAC, I used to have a gas beeper for
use on the job, but that's not the typical HO
situation.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:01:11 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

Who would have a natural gas detector in their house?

I don't and don't know anyone who does.

Hi,
I do, NG, CO, flame, smoke detectors, why not?

I have CO and smoke detectors, but wrt NG and flame, I say, Bring it on!

I even had them in my fiver when I had it. Any thing wrong
having them?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
No gas detector in the house?

Who would have a natural gas detector in their house?

I don't and don't know anyone who does.

Some campers and RV have a LP detector near the
floor. But NG detector in a home? Not heard of
such.

When I did HVAC, I used to have a gas beeper for
use on the job, but that's not the typical HO
situation.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Getting more common - Co detectors are now MANDATORY in any living
space in Ontario, joining smoke detectors.
Many Co detectors are combination natural gas detectors. $63 is about
the average cost. Likely more like $40 yankee bucks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

delphiprog wrote:

[...]

At least it is natural gas, which is lighter than air and dissipates,
instead of propane which pools on the floor until it reaches an
ignition source.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:36:54 -0500, wrote:

Getting more common - Co detectors are now MANDATORY in any living
space in Ontario, joining smoke detectors.

Years ago my brother gave me a CO detector for my birthday. He always
finds good things to buy, that I don't even realize would be good**

I don't remember how the problem started. but the loud CO alarm woke me
up one night. I opened the window and turned off the oil furnace. It
was a cold night, and after a while I was torn whether to shut the
window again, so I could go to sleep. But I didn't want the big sleep.

The alarm wasn't alarming, but I think I had a slight headache and
didn't want to take chances. But it was getting cold quickly. After 20,
25 minutes I shut the window and went back to sleep.

Next day called the furnace guy. He took off the 6" stove pipe leading
to the chimney. A two-inch doughnut made of nothing but soot!!!.
Leaving only 2 inches in the middle for the exhaust. That's 1/4 the
intended cross-section.

BTW, there's a story running around that oil furnaces can't make CO.
NOT true.

**He also gave me an electronic stud finder. My brother doesn't do home
repairs. I wonder how he even thought of that. My reaction was, I'll
never use it, but I used it over and over and over agains.

Many Co detectors are combination natural gas detectors. $63 is about
the average cost. Likely more like $40 yankee bucks.

Wow. The difference has grown. Last I noticed, I think 93c US was a
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 22:42:01 -0500, micky
wrote:

[...]

It's more than the difference in the buck (right now in the 88 cent
range).A lot of that type of stuff is just plain cheaper in the USA
even taking exchange into consideration. I guess having a market ten
times the size of the Canadian market has something to do with it??
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/12/2014 10:41 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Some campers and RV have a LP detector near the
floor. But NG detector in a home? Not heard of
such.

Excellent point!

Given that propane is heavier than air, having a *small* propane leak in a house with a basement or below grade crawl space is an explosion waiting to happen.
A *small* propane leak is probably less dangerous in an above grade slab house.

Given that natural gas is lighter than air, a *small* natural gas leak seems far less dangerous.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
No gas detector in the house?

Who would have a natural gas detector in their house?

I don't and don't know anyone who does.

Some campers and RV have a LP detector near the
floor. But NG detector in a home? Not heard of
such.

Why is it worse when a camCenter posted, like your reply.

Campers usually lighter weight material, they burn down FAST.
Of couese, now days homes go down fast, also. per goes boom
than when a home does?

When I did HVAC, I used to have a gas beeper for
use on the job, but that's not the typical HO
situation.

-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/12/2014 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:41:00 -0500, Stormin Mormon
Some campers and RV have a LP detector near the
floor. But NG detector in a home? Not heard of
such.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Getting more common - Co detectors are now MANDATORY in any living
space in Ontario, joining smoke detectors.
Many Co detectors are combination natural gas detectors. $63 is about
the average cost. Likely more like $40 yankee bucks.

New York State passed some thing about monoxide
detectors, about five to ten years ago. So, it's
aparently favored by socialist governments in the
US, also.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky posted for all of us...

[...]

You could have called the fire dept (I responded to many of these calls). If
you had symptoms (which you seem to allude to) you would have gotten EMS.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 23:04:39 -0500, micky
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 22:51:50 -0500, wrote:

Many Co detectors are combination natural gas detectors. $63 is about
the average cost. Likely more like $40 yankee bucks.

Wow. The difference has grown. Last I noticed, I think 93c US was a

It's more than the difference in the buck (right now in the 88 cent
range).A lot of that type of stuff is just plain cheaper in the USA
even taking exchange into consideration. I guess having a market ten
times the size of the Canadian market has something to do with it??

Hmmm. I guess there's a lot about marketing and economics that I don't
know.

I know a lot of electronics products made in Japan, or at least made by
Japanese companies in countries near them, are cheaper in the US than in
Japan. But I thought that had to do with Japanese taxes or something.

(I don't know what prices are like in China, or how many Chinese can
afford to buy their products, even at US prices.)

I would think one could treat Canada as any 30 million person section of
the US. Most chains in the US don't cover the whole country, or if
they do like the mail-order catalog, I mean webpage, of Sears, they are
still just one of many buyers.
.

Does NAFTA only affect things made in the US, Canada, and Mexico, and
not how Chinese or Japanese companies exporting here elate to us?

Well you can go into any Target store in the USA, then come up to
Canada and go to a Target store, and the prices will shock you. Same
with book stores. Even when out dollar was up to $1.15, a book that
sold for $8.99 in US stores was $14.99 here.

Part of it is taxes, but definitely not all of it.

Part of it is the fact that to sell any product in Canada it MUST have
both english and french on the lable, and have all instructions and
warnings in both languages - so they can't just toss a box across the
border from Detroit to a store in Windsor, or from Buffalo to Niagara
Falls.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 07:23:20 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 11/12/2014 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:41:00 -0500, Stormin Mormon
Some campers and RV have a LP detector near the
floor. But NG detector in a home? Not heard of
such.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Getting more common - Co detectors are now MANDATORY in any living
space in Ontario, joining smoke detectors.
Many Co detectors are combination natural gas detectors. $63 is about
the average cost. Likely more like $40 yankee bucks.

New York State passed some thing about monoxide
detectors, about five to ten years ago. So, it's
aparently favored by socialist governments in the
US, also.

You don't need to worry about gas leaks or Co poisoning in your
drafty trailer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Well, I'm shocked and I didn't even have to get out of my chair, let
alone drive to Target.

Part of it is taxes, but definitely not all of it.

Part of it is the fact that to sell any product in Canada it MUST have
both english and french on the lable, and have all instructions and
warnings in both languages - so they can't just toss a box across the
border from Detroit to a store in Windsor, or from Buffalo to Niagara
Falls.

What a shame. Other than safety warnings, I don't think products sold
in the US have to have any English on them at all. Maybe in some
states safety warnings of some sort may have to be in Spanish too.

A lot of instruction manuals etc. inside the box are now in English,
Spanish, and French, And the polycarbonate I bought that was made in
the US had instructions in English, Spanish, French, and German. (I
hope they don't know something about the Western Hemisphere that I don't
know.) The polycarbonate made by Saudi Arabia, had almost no text,
just graphics. The only text was a web page, which said nothing about
how to use polycarbonate.

Tankless water heaters Edward Grant Home Repair 11 September 13th 05 12:42 AM
Water heater leak? Jim Z Home Repair 1 July 18th 04 01:57 PM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Repair 57 April 2nd 04 10:51 PM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Ownership 50 April 2nd 04 04:55 PM