Posted to alt.home.repair

Default shredding Ivy

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
UPDATE: In researching which chipper/shredder to buy, I learned that

even the better consumer models will not handle Ivy or Bamboo. In
fact, the troy-bilt unit that was my first choice soecifically warns
against using it for those two things specifically. Vines and Ivy will
jam, and bamboo contains a lot of silica which quickly ruins the
blades. Oh, well.

CWM

Charlie,

It was very nice of you to do the update for the benefit of others. So many
people never take the time to let the group regulars know how their problem
or question resolved.

--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.

shredding Ivy Colbyt Home Repair 1 July 10th 06 09:28 PM
shredding Ivy nhurst Home Repair 0 July 10th 06 07:27 PM
shredding Ivy bill allemann Home Repair 0 July 10th 06 07:26 PM
shredding Ivy trbo20 Home Repair 0 July 10th 06 06:58 PM
clothes washer shredding clothes anon Home Ownership 4 May 22nd 06 03:21 PM